If you saw my previous post you would know I went to The Clothes Show Live! They had some many good deals and temptations!
I’ll start with perfume first!
There was a Top Model stall. They were advertising the Top Model Woman fragrance that has just come out! We had a spritz and didn’t think much of it! Later that day the smell settled into a really lovely soft smell and I had to go back and grab it before they ran out! Your not gonna believe this deal! I am glad I got it at the end of the day because it was very heavy.
Originally the fragrance sells for £50. It was £20 PLUS the 4 other perfumes for FREE! I figured they would make great Christmas and birthday presents. Bargain!
- It came with –
- Top Model Woman Gift Set
- Love in Paris
- Eternal Romance
- Dimond Geezer
Next we had to go the Barry M. Its my sisters favorite! They were doing goodie bags for £10. We split it and spent a fiver each. I’m glad we did because she already have a few of the polish colours in there. Another amazing deal!
In my half I got –
- Nail Effect in 321 – A gold shimmer crackle colour
- Limited edition in Lilac Foil
- Nail Paint in Silver
- Dazzle Dust it 15 – A green shimmer colour
- Lip Gloss in a nude colour
- Silver Glitter Stick
- Super Soft Eye Crayon in No.9
That alone was worth more than £1o never mind the rest!
Rimmel were doing goodie bags too. They were £5 each. You could choose from 2. I got the Retro Glam package. I s bought it for the Scandal Eyes Retro Glam Mascara. I have been wanted to try this since it came out
It came with –
- Scandal Eyes Mascara
- Instant Tan – I’m probably going to give this to a friend
- Salon Pro Nail Varnish in Desire – It’s a gorgeous winter colour
- A sample of the Wake Me Up Foundation
This is what I got –
- Nail Polish in 148 – It’s such a stunning colour. Lilac with almost holographic shimmer in it!
- Nail Polish – I think this was a Clothes Show Live exclusive as it doesn’t have a name. It’s a chunky glitter blue polish
- Eye Liner Pencil in Brown
- Models Own Shadow applicator
- A nail file
- Lip Balm – It almost smells like a candle but I love it!
I’m almost at the end I promise! We were stopped by a lovely lovely guy from Limitless Photography. He offered us a deal we could not pass up! It was also the perfect birthday present for my best friend Katie.
It includes –
- Wine and Champaign all day! – Cant say no to that..
- Hand Massage
- Hair styled
- Makeup done by a MAC makeup artist
- A photo shoot and prints at the end
We are all so excited!!!
Lastly..I’m going to be a bit of a party pooper here…We had platinum tickets which meant we had really good seats at the cat walk and a free goodie bag. Seeing as we paid around £22 extra the goodie bags were shocking! I have to admit the bags were gorgeous. “I’m with glamorous —->”
They included –
- A show guide
- Free Cat Food – Yes…cat food?!
- Sure deodorant
- A hair tie
- Smints – They are yummy
- A panty liner…I know right?!
- Elvive hair samples
- A big pile of flyers
Ermm..thanks Clothes Show?
I can defiantly look past it and im defiantly going next year!!
Im finished! Phew!! I had an amazing time and I hope you did too if you went! xxx