I’m going to make this one short and sweet! September has been a strange month..I dyed my hair blonde, I’ve gone to countless interviews and its rained none stop! Due to all of this I haven’t really changed up my beauty routine except for these 5 things!
Lets get started!
- L’oreal Paris Skin Perfection Velvety – Soft Toner – This came into my life when I went to a festival. I was looking for something easy quick and effective. This is all of those things! Its become part of my daily skin care routine and makes my skin feel silky soft and clean! I’m dying to get my hands of some of the other products from this line! Have you tried any?
- Aussie Miracle Recharge Lightweight Conditioning Spray (for coloured hair) – This has been a real life saver. It’s the first leave in conditioner I have owned and I love it. I was skeptical that it might make my hair heavy and greasy but it doesn’t at all. I spray it in wet hair and let it air dry. Its been perfect for my transition from brown to blonde. It also smells like straight up cherry’s! Not the artificial smell ether.
- Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub – I have had this for YEARS! Which sounds really gross but it lasts forever. Its been perfect for the colder seasons. My lips get very dry and chapped so I use this every morning and follow it with Soft Lip’s lip balm
- Loverdose Diesel Perfume – This is the only perfume that I have repurchased time and time again! It’s such a unique smell. It has heart notes of vanilla, top notes of star anise and base notes of dry wood. Go and have a sniff, its gorgeous!
- Candle in French Lavender – Iv been really loving candles this month, in particular this French Lavender scent. It’s very relaxing and not too over powering!
What are your September Favorites?
Have a beautiful day! xxx