So recently iv seen some gorgeous fashion picks that I HAVE to have! It may take me a while because of there pricey’ness?? Saying that I think there totally worth it and will be real staple pieces in my wardrobe. Not everyone will like these but I love them!
- Jungle cat 3/4 sleeve dress from http://www.blackmilkclothing.com ..Not to everyone’s taste but this I think looks stunning. Especially on the model. I’ve found that a lot of animal print clothing can look a little bit tacky but in my opinion this is gorgeous. It retails for about £61.00..OUCH! They also do some other really unique pieces.
- Staying with the black milk theme. These are suspenders. They also do various other colours and textures. You could wear these just as they are or with a cute mini dress or skirt. These also retail at around £61.
- No idea what it is about this top that I love. Maybe the rips, spikes and slouchy’ness of it..yep defiantly my kinda thing! This is a steal compared the rest at just £13.62. Might have to snap this one up quickly! You can find this one at http://www.romwe.com . They also offer free shipping worldwide.
- It was defiantly the colours that drew me to this ring. It would look so beautiful in the sun. This one is from http://www.riverisland.com and retails for £12
- Last but defiantly not least are these spiked sandals from http://www.newlook.com . These would add a edgy look to any outfit. These cost £15.99. Not bad new look..not bad!
I hope you liked my fashion picks. As I said my taste isn’t to everyone’s liking but that’s what makes us all unique. Id love to know whats on your wish list at the moment. 🙂
Have a beautiful day! xxx