I love seeing these posts so I thought id do my own. So here’s whats in my bag! My bag is the Paul’s Boutique Skull Molly Bag. I love it to pieces. It has a leopard print interior and a secure zip with extra lock at the end. Of course it came with a Paul’s Boutique charm to make it completely unique. It is so roomy yet overly big.
Lets get started!
- Purse – My purse is from Topshop. Its real leather so it should last me a pretty long time.
- Organizer – My organizer is from Paperchase. Its a brand new addition to my bag but its coming in handy already. Perfect for writing down my To-Do lists and dates that I’m working.
- Ipod Touch – I’m always on the move. Walking, getting the bus or the train so its a must for me to have some music to listen to.
- Sunglasses – You never know what the weathers going to do this summer.
- Sun cream – Same as above. Em very pale so its really important for me to stat protected.
- Lip balm – I use Soft Lips lip balm in french vanilla, which is my favorite of all time!
- Makeup bag- This isn’t my usual makeup bag but yesterday I threw it in my bag because I was out for the day with a girl friend. There will be a separate section for this if your interested.
- Wet wipes – I found this cute pack of mini wet wipes for £1.00 and its perfect if you need to wipe your hands or get mud anywhere.
- Card holder – I keep my ID and important cards in this card holder just in case! If my purse gets stolen I don’t want EVERYTHING gone.
- Chocolate bar – In case i get peckish!
- Small perfume – There is usually ether a small perfume or a sample of a perfume in my bag.
- Brace elastics – Not sure if you know this but I do wear braces and I need to put elastics on them whenever I can. I’m always breaking them.
- Free Golf Game – Me and my boyfriend went to play crazy gold the other day and I won a free game of golf.
- Keepsake – A small keepsake from my best friend from when she went to Ireland. It has a clover pressed in it and it just says “Loved you yesterday,love you still,always have and I always will”
So that’s all…Here’s a little section about my makeup bag.
- Perfume – Ther perfume I was wearing that day was Loverdose by Diesel a very unique fragrance.
- Nivea Creme – Just a tiny pot of moisturizer for your hands, face or body
- HD Brow kit – I use the mirror in this and also the black eyeshadow for a liner top up
- Lipstick – I just carry the lip product im wearing that day as it tends to wear off. It happened to be Rockabilly my Topshop that day.
- Mascara – Max Factor 2000 calorie
- Concealer – Macs Studio Finish in the shade NC15
Hope you enjoyed. If you’ve done a post like this comment below Id love to see it xxx