This is a look that I wear really often when I go out at night. I think the colours are gorgeous and go with a lot of things.
This eyeshadow look is so simple! I’m not the greatest at eye makeup and even I can do this!
It’s also really versatile. You can swap the colours to match any outfit. All you need is two shades of the same colour and a matt black eyeshadow.
- Step 1 – Prime the eye with an eye primer. I used Urban Decays Primer Potion
(this is just so the colours show up more vibrant and last longer)
- Step 2 – Apply the lightest shade all over the lid
- Step 3 – Apply the darker shade to the outer half of the lid.
- Step 4 – Apply a matte black shade in the outer corner and crease.
- Step 5 – Blend together and apply Mascara
- Step 6 – With a small brush line your lower lash line with the darker colour
That is it! Your done. How easy is that.
The colours I used were Macs Mineralized Eyeshadow in the shade Sea & Sky. Its one of the few Mac products I own and I have to say it was totally worth the money at £16.50.